Villa Oasis, Caribbean island of Anguilla...For Sale
Welcome to Villa Oasis
and to the beautiful island of Anguilla in the Caribbean. "Tranquility Wrapped in Blue". This beautiful home for sale in the Caribbean, Villa Oasis, is located on the south eastern side of Anguilla. This tranquil villa has spectacular ocean views and enjoys cool refreshing ocean breezes . The perfect home for a beach getaway.This beautiful home for sale in Anguilla is the epitome of luxury and style.
Villa Oasis is of unique design and built of solid concrete (not concrete block). The design lends itself to openess of breezes to all rooms, privacy for guests,large decks for sunbathing and a 15'x30' pool to keep you cool.
Villa Oasis is on a 1/4 acre lot with option to purchase adjoining 1/4 acre lot. The villa is comprized of 4 seperate buildings: Main house (1,200 sq.ft.) with kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry, office and half bath , master suite (625 sq. ft.), guest cottage with two guest suites (900 sq. ft.) and a 500 sq. ft. building, fully tiled with an ocean view private deck . This building can be easily be made into a guest cottage, media room or a gym.
- 5 minutes from Sandy Hill Bay beach.
- Overlooks scenic St. Martin/Maarten.
- Fully landscaped, georgeous flowers, palms.
- Property enclosed by 6' high concrete boundary wall, with custom built Spanish Cedar gates.
- Two under-deck parking stalls and storage space.
- All buildings are wired for cable and internet.
- All buildings 110 volt, 60 cycle electricity.
- All kitchen appliances are stainless steel, two self clean convection wall ovens, 5 burner gas cook top, indoor grill with vent hood, 22 cu. ft. fridge with double doors, ice maker, filtered water dispenser and freezer drawer, wine cooler, under counter beverage fridge, dishwasher, convection microwave and chest freezer.
- Laundry room has a high capacity front load energy efficient washer, folding counter, custom built Spanish Cedar cabinets and a wall mounted space saving ironing board.
- Office L-shaped custom made desk with wall unit book shelves, ceiling fan and large windows with ocean view.
- Dining Room and Living Room are spacious and have an ocean view
Master Bedroom Building:
- Spacious master suite with ocean view and travertine feature wall.
- Hunter high efficiency ceiling fan.
- Walk in closet completed in Spanish Cedar
- Large bathroom with 2 sink 15 ft. vanity in ceramic tile
- Glass block outdoor shower.
Guest Suite Building:
- Two guest bedrooms both with ceramic tiled bathrooms and glass block outdoor showers.
- Both with Hunter high efficiency ceiling fans.
- Private deck under roof with ocean view and Hunter ceiling fan.
- 500 sq. ft. building fully tiled, private deck under roof with an ocean view. This building could be easily converted into a gym, media room or a guest cottage.
Selling price: US$ 1,500,000
Island Homes for Sale in Caribbean